Veganising nishiogi ～西荻ビーガン化大作戦！@続・西荻案内所
Facebook Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1497079183660953
Venue: Zoku-Nishiogi Information Centre
Time: Wednesday 8 November 2017, 18:00～21:00
(Talk starts from 19:30- and will be in Japanese)
FREE Entry. All welcome, pop in before exploring the local restaurants.
With a mission to make Nishiogikubo the most vegan friendly place on the planet, three Nishiogi vegans always on the hunt for delicious food will be one-night-only ‘Information Officers’ at the zoku-Nishiogi Information Centre to provide information on the Nishiogi plant-based delights!
– Information service on Nishiogi vegan eats/eateries and general vegan tips.
– Special talk by two Nishiogi vegan establishment owners – Komenoko x Khanam/trim
Topic: Vegan Hack! Veganising tips without using meat, fish, dairy, eggs, honey and gelatin
– Sales of food and goods includes Komenoko’s bento box (*booking required), Khanam/trim’s baked goods, EY Trading’s natural dried fruit range and Motohashi farm’s vegetables.
– Free samples of Vegan Shortbread from Go! Muffins Go! (*numbers are limited – while stocks last!)
Zoku-Nishiogi Information Centre @ Trolls in the Park Yorimichi gallery
Nishiogi My Road arcade, 3-24-1 Nishiogiminami, Suginami, Tokyo (by the station!)
The zoku-Nishiogi Information Centre project is part of an art festival ‘Trolls in the Park‘.
Enjoy art and vegan delights in Nishiogikubo!
*Komenoko’s bento box booking info
1. Lotus root burger & Soy meat Karaage mix bento with wholegrain rice, pickles and 4 side dishes (1,400 yen)
2. Rice balls and Karaage set comes with two rice balls (equivalent to a bowl of rice) with Soy meat Karaage and pickles (700 yen)
Bento boxes will be delivered to the venue on the event evening.
Please book by mid-day of Tuesday 7 November via phone or email, give them the following details.
– Your name
– Number of bento boxes
– Phone number